Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hey! Hey Kid! C'mere, I Gotta Tell Ya Somethin'.

So this is what it’s come to: Frankie, unhappy with the amount of attention she’s gotten the last three months, tries to drive an early wedge between Max and his parents. It’s kinda like that creepy guy from the first “Charlie and Chocolate Factory” movie. The one that grabs the kids right after they find the ticket and whispers suspiciously into their ears as they nod agreeably.
What made me nervous here was that indeed, Frankie was all “whisha, shusha, shoosha, hoosha, wiss, wiss, hoo!” in Max’s ear and, indeed, Max did nod agreeably the whole time: “huh-uh, yeah, yeah, uh-huh-uh, right on!”
Emotionally needy poodles and impressionable babies: my recommendation? Something in a Lab or a Retriever. Then their conversations will be more along the lines of: “Hey, do like dog food? ‘Cause I do. Also, I like chewing. I can tell you’re a chewer.” It just seems more innocent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter