Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Odd Pangs of Jealousy


I can tell you this right now: Max has never, ever looked at me with such a look of absolute adoration and love. He’s very into his Mom, and rightly so, what with the whole “life-giving-milk” thing they have going on. Even so, I don;t know that Katie or the vehicles for said life-giving milk have gotten the glowing look of love you see here.
Max is in love with his Lamby. Between Lamby-spankings, he sits in his little chair and talks to Lamby, telling her, I assume, how he loves her so much more than his parents.
I figured it would be a few years before we were supplanted by some new iteration of a Playstation but, here we are, replaced by a blue, plastic lamb with a red and white spinny ball. Oh, they grow up so fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter