Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Friday, March 10, 2006

What Did You Do With My Real Parents?

 
This was going to be a picture-free post, give the eyes a little break, you know? Besides, most of the pictures you get right now are "Max Sleeping", "Max Looking Pensive" (see right), "Max Sleeping Again". However, I have a problem, I realize that and that's the first step, right? I think I hit bottom the other night when we stuck him in a big box of packing peanuts (thanks CO and WA Bidons!) and took pictures 'cause it was just so cute. Ok, that was my idea, not Katie's. It looked like an industrial Anne Geddes, just a little too Annes Geddes and not enough industrial: we need more peanuts!

Makes me wonder, though, how the heck Anne can live with herself. Heh, who am I kidding? She lives very well with herself; that's how she lives, baby! I guess what I'm trying to say here is: Anne, call us! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter