Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Max! It's Max!



Well, here he is: Max R. P. Born at 11:10pm on February 27th. He weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces at the time of birth. He was 20.5 inches long. Here is the requisite photo of the blissed out mother admiring her new child. I used to think these types of pictures were cheesy. This one? Not so much. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Matt & Katie!

Welcome to the world, Max!

Luv,
b

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you two actually reproduced! Look out Minnesota here comes Max. Please call me when he starts to drive so I can get off the roads.
But, seriously Max is cool. Congrats to Katie and Matt on job well done. I look forward to visiting ya'll soon. I want to see Max in person. Call me to schedule a Max showing.
Peace to you,
Marc Reilly 952.261.9301
PS Great Blog page.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter