Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Things I'm Into

 
I'm not ready to admit that last night was the first time I've been peed (ok, really, what's the past tense of 'pee'? Are there three 'e's? Nothing looks right) on by another man: I've been to some wild parties in my day. However, nothing beats getting pissed on by your own son. Also, it helped me realize why he trips out when we wipe him with those baby wipes: they're cold!

I grabbed one just to see what it feels like for him, wiped my chest and couldn't believe that Katie and I had laughed when we saw the baby wipe warmers at Babies R Us. If he keeps weeing on me, we're totally getting one. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to go over to the hip store Pacifier on Hennepin across from Surdyks. They sell the WeeBlock. We gave one to a friend and they swear by it. Check out the link:
http://store.pacifieronline.com/weeblocks.html

Stay dry!
Andrea

PS - You can also pick up the Bugaboo Stoller Katie wants!!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all knew the baby would be beautiful but really, this is out of hand. How can you stand it? We can't wait to meet him. We're so proud of you three! When Aurelio saw these pictures, he said, "That's Max!!" Also, Aurelio is impressed that Max will be able to spell his name with his fingers AND arms one day.

Us three, Mary, Aurelio, Ramon

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt-- I agree with Mary. You are out of control. I remember that Uncle Bill was out of control when you were born so perhaps it is a genetic flaw. When Max grows up I wonder how he will feel about some of your comments. I visit every day to see what's new at your house. Cheryl

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter