Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Friday, December 07, 2007

You will be Healed-ah!!

Max attempts to cleanse the baby of his sloth and his namelessness. I think the older brother had too much blueberry cereal bar smeared on his digits for his powers to really work. Who knows, maybe this name thing is really more of a New Testament issue. I will have to break into a cheap motel and steal a Gideon's to confirm my suspicions. Perhaps here. Smokey and I would stay at the Thunderbird on weekend shopping trips to the big city. I'd stay up late, late, late watching horror movies on local cable and then play Frogger until they turned the machines off.

Oh! Those were the days! What'll it be for these boys? Transporter trips to Grandma's island in Nicaragua to pick up some stuff before it goes underwater? Welding more spikes onto the front of the 740 for ammo runs? Well, it's either that or dog shows with Grandma Kay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, it's also unanimous at Penland that you'll someday make a fortune should you decided to publish a book from your wildly funny and brilliantly written blog entries.

Question, though. Do you not have a job?

8:37 PM  
Blogger Fygar said...

A fortune. We just need to require every student at Penland to buy a copy.

Coughcoughregistrationfeecoughcough.

I do have a job but, I'm just a registrar at a craft school in Minneapolis so I have NOTHING TO DO ALL DAY but write about my boys!

Actually, I have two eeks off to be at home with momma and the boys. Lots of late night coffee-fueled blogging while I rock the baby with one hand and type with the other.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Fygar said...

BTW-

Feel free to click on the ads! Every little bit helps.

Love
mp

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter