Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Can I Help You?

There's not a lot that I can add to this. For reasons that are sort of clear to me, this picture makes me proud and Katie awfully nervous. She looks at this picture, points at her belly, points at Max's room and asks, "What am I? Some kind of "Matt" cloning machine? It's not funny!"

Well, I suppose if I'm totally honest, it makes me a bit nervous too. Right now, it's hilarious (to me): the "me" in there, you know? However, soon - sooner than I'd like, I'm sure - the "me" in there is going to be enormously infuriating. Enormously. So, that is why I'm happy to enjoy it now before this same face, in a few years (months?), makes me say: "Why you little. . . !!" a la Homer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter