Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

On My Planet, This is How We Shake Hands


Obviously, it's important, before you eat, to taste the surface on which your food sits. Of course, following that logic (and Max does), it's important to taste the tub where you take your baths; it's important to taste all the clothes you wear; the trees in your yard; the big, fuzzy, dog-shaped thing licking your head.

I've picked up on Max's system for picking clothes by gumming them until wet. Katie and some of the people at work have complimented me on my excellent color coordination and fashion sense the last couple of weeks. While wearing slimey, wet, cold clothes is not entirely comfortable, I figure it's the price you pay for looking good, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter