Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Crank it Up Before we Go-Go

As previously noted, these kids really know how to break your heart before you abandon them for a day or so. Tomorrow, Katie and I drive to The North Dakota for my twenty (yes, my twenty) year high school reunion. Just to give you an idea of how old I am, at our ten year? A mere ten years ago? No one had a digital camera. Hell, I don't even remember seeing a cell phone. I am old.

Max and Miles have picked up on my feebleness and, like a leopard preying upon the oldest and slowest of the herd, they have twisted me around their proverbial pinkies with some blunt-force cute.

They're cool with us going as long as we come back with funny pictures of other, old and drunk people, a coat of dust and a pair of crippling hangovers. So, basically, they're cool with us going.

Love these boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter