Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is My Son Rockwell?

Ever get that feeling that someone is always watching you? Ok, hey, by the way, in our previous lives, we would be aghast if someone used pre-made, jarred spaghetti sauce in anything. If it makes you feel any better, the morning of this same day, I made the boy pancakes from scratch (again). So we're not completely screwing him up, right? Yeesh, now that I think about it, how do you counter-balance pre-made, jarred sauce? Is there a ceremony we can do to cleanse Max's aura? Do I hand pick the Morels? Do I make the pasta like back when Mama and Dada were dating and they still loved each other?

Can we purify the boy before his brother arrives? It's probably too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter