Max and Miles who, to Me, Will Always be Secretly Named "Gus"

The blog about Max and his little brother, Miles. Stunningly cute boys and future leaders of the rebel forces.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Where's Homer's Brother when You Need Him?

Delving even deeper into geek-hood here: somewhere in all the books we had to stash away when Max started walking (he liked to pull the big art books onto himself) would be this one. In that book would be a page that would tell me Homer Simpson's lost-lost brother's name (I do remember him being voiced by Danny Devito). It would would tell me the episode number, funny quotes, writers, director, everything. But I'm not getting up to look this stuff up. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.

What is important is that, in that episode, Homer's brother invents a machine to translate baby babbles and cries. It would come in handy about now. It might explain why the boy is obsessed with Perrier bottles.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Bunn said...

Sounded for a second that he said "redrum." Be careful. Be very careful.

Love the Perrier bottle!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Fygar said...

You've always been the caretaker, Mr Vorhees.

Yeah, the Perrier is a vice I've developed due to Costco: cheap, high-end, fizzy water.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter